YummdudeMohit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

list of Indian local Guides who visited the LG Connect live in past

I just want to know the name of Participants of LG connect live belongs to India in the past connect live.

Love from India
India
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: list of Indian local Guides who visited the LG Connect live in past

HI @YummdudeMohit

@Alam_Shaikh (Mumbai) @rahul66447 (Delhi) @AslamMo (Hyderabad@DanielTh (Hyderabad@AnujDuggal (Bangalore@DrShaunak (Calcutta)  @StephenAbraham (Kerala/Malaysia) and Me Deep Pancholi from Vadodara,India.

here is the list of participants who belong to india and selected for LGSummit17.

thank you.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

HI @YummdudeMohit

@Alam_Shaikh (Mumbai) @rahul66447 (Delhi) @AslamMo (Hyderabad@DanielTh (Hyderabad@AnujDuggal (Bangalore@DrShaunak (Calcutta)  @StephenAbraham (Kerala/Malaysia) and Me Deep Pancholi from Vadodara,India.

here is the list of participants who belong to india and selected for LGSummit17.

thank you.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 9

thank you so much @iDepp for the reply.

I really appreciate it.

can you please help me with this to get a change for LG summit in coming future.

i not sure for 2018. but really wants to join for 2019. 

so my whole focus is on 2019.

please give me satisfactory reply.

or give me a link in which you wholly describe it from selection to after visit experience,

Love from India
Level 10

HI @YummdudeMohit

Please visit Announcing this year’s big event: Connect Live 2018 so, you'll get more information about this Event.

I'll write a post regarding my Experience in Summit17 very soon. you can refer my post for Connect Live 2018 here. this post contain my experience with Local Guide Programme and Experience.

hope this will help you.

Thank you.

Level 10

@YummdudeMohit Copy and pasted from a previous post here https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Local-Guides-in-India-highlights-from-2017/...

@iDepp thanks for tagging us again.. 🙂 

Re: Local Guides in India: highlights from 2017

Screenshot_20171222-180202.pngTeam India: LG Summit 17: Top Left to Right: Deep Pancholi (Gujarat), Alam Shaikh (Mumbai), Rahul Singh (Delhi), Aslam Mohammed (Hyderabad), Aradhana (Google Manager). Bottom Left to Right: Stephen Abraham (Kerala/Malaysia), Thumaty Daniel (Hyderabad), Anuj Duggal (Bangalore), Dr Shaunak Das (Calcutta, not in photo)20171011_071233.jpgHeading to Google's Office: Left to Right: Rahul , Deep, Alam, Stephen20171013000814_IMG_6576.jpgAt Golden Gate Club: Left to Right: Deep, Aslam, Daniel, Aradhana20171013052846_IMG_6622.jpgAt Golden Gate Bridge: Stephen, Alam, Rahul, Deep20171011_090259.jpgStephen and Dr Shaunak20171011_174529.jpgDr Shaunak Das (featured Local Guide Hero)20171011_085656.jpgAt Google Tech Center

20171012_190429.jpgClosing Gala Dinner: Left to Right: Rahul, Alam, Anuj, Deep, Stephen

A few of the many 360 photos we took together (3 panoramas from Roundme below), best to view in full screen from menu.

Level 9

what the amazing pics.

thanks for the reply

Please help me to achieve this feat.

your support always acceptable 

Love from India
Level 9

My target is 2019

I not applied for 2018 as i unaware with this localguideconnect  website.

Love from India