Mahabub's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

lets meet

hey dear local guide lets meet,if we can meet,I will be very glad.. and we wil make a strong frienship..pleAse please dear local guide! 

Naogaon Sadar Upazila, Rajshahi Division, Bangladesh
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: lets meet

Hello @Mahabub

Find Local Guides community near by you and arrange meetup with them. 

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1AU7p_7fTAdA5XsSvbgNPHJ9t1XM&ll=56.39306690760854%2C79.1057...

Tips for getting started:

• This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides.

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

• Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.

• Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.

• Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.

• This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions.

Thanks

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 3

Re: lets meet

SO LETS MEET...I AM FROM COMILLA...WE CAN EXPRESS OUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDE WITH EACH OTHER....