alimirza1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

lets meet

i am hosting a meetup in my city for all local guides for discus about stories and promote this thing and discuss about how to give better vision of our city 

Kohinoor One, Jaranwala Road, Faisalabad, Pakistan
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: lets meet

Assalam walaikum @alimirza1 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect, The forum where we can share our experience about many things.

Thank you for thinking about meetup in Faisalabad, and I got your private message question about meetups. I would like to answer you here, so many other local guides can also get answer who want to arrange meetups.

You can host meetup by using this link Host A Meetup .

And one more thing which I would like to mention that Google doesn't provide monetary or financial support for arranging your own Local Guides meetup. Because Local guides connect, Google maps are purely volunteer programs, so No one pays for a local guides meetup. If you are organizing a meetup in which local guides would spend some money you should try allowing the attendees know they would cover their own expenses during the meetup. If you decide to sponsor the meetup by your own self my providing cost for food or drinks at the Meetup it would be an at your expenses and no one will reimburse you for that.

For more details and suggestions on how to plan your meetup, you can read the following articles

How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up   

&

How to prepare for a meetup submission

Wishing you best of luck for your Meetup and expecting a great Recap.

Shukriya 🙏

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge