NABILazeez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Known Issue: Map editing in Russia

Thanks for all the details - @NABILazeez  and @AbdullazizA ,

I will make sure your feedback is going to be investigated.

Edit: 

@NABILazeez ,

You informed that you have tried with a Samsung phone, Xiaomi and an iPhone.

Mind telling me the exact models, Android version + Google Maps version and the iOS version on the iPhone + Google Maps version?

This information will be beneficial for the technical teams to investigate. 

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

@GeorgesHR 
ios 12.1.3
google maps version 5.11.0 (5.11.3)

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community Egypt Local Guides
Level 10

hi @GeorgesHR 

1- samsung galaxy A5 

model number sm-a500h

android ver. 6.0.1

MAP VER. 10.9.2 (#1009201143)

2- samsung galaxy S7

model number sm-g930f

android ver. 7.0

MAP VER. 10.9.2 ( #1009201244)

3- XIAOMI redmi 5 plus  

android ver. 8.1.0  opm1.171019.019

model name MEG7

MAP VER.  10.9.2 ( #1009201244)

MAP PREVIEW  VER. 10.10.49.Q (#1010964905)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT 

BEST REGARDS

Level 8

#lets guide

Salut la communauté local guides

Sujétions sur l'App maps qui ce dernier temps ne fonctionne correctement

1 Navigation impossible

2 ajout des nouveau lieux ne fonctionne pasScreenshot_20190205-122055.png

Screenshot_20190205-121956.png

Level 7

Problem

What is it Screenshot_2019-02-25-12-35-19.png

Re: Problem

السلام عليكم @Abody,

هل يمكنك ان تخبرني ما الدي حاولت القيام به قبل الحصول على هذه الرسالة؟

.فيما يتعلق الامر بهذه المشاركة فسانقلها الى فقرة الاستفسارات على المنتدى

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Why is my edit status “Pending” or “Not Applied”?

For more than 4 months and when I want to add a place on the map this problem appears please help and this only gets in my mobile phone.think uScreenshot_20190222-192703_Maps.jpg

Re: Difficulties to add new POI in Egypt

@abohayder and @Abody, I've merged your posts here because you are facing the same issue as @NABILazeez

Thanks to all of you for flagging this issue. We are going to check it on our backend and we'll let you know when we have an update. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Error message when adding POI

Due to an internal investigation, I'm merging all your post into the thread Error message when adding POI.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: #lets guide

Bonjour @Siradjo,

Merci infiniment d'avoir pris le temps de partager cette importante information avec nous. Ce problème nous a déjà été signalé par un autre Local Guide et notre équipe travaille actuellement à résoudre ce problème au plus vite possible.

Dès que nous avons plus d'informations à ce sujet, nous n'hésiterons pas à partager ces renseignements avec toutes les personnes qui ont été affecter par ce problème dans le fil suivant, où j'ai fusionné ton poste.

Bon journée et à bientôt!