------------
kesarthapa
kheerganga Trek Milestone 1, Sosan, Himachal Pradesh, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: kheerganga at summer vacations

Thank you for the details @kesarthapa, very nice from you. Indeed, it might be very difficult during winter because of the snow, but I'm sure that it has it own charm and it's very beautiful. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 10

Thanks for sharing @kesarthapa looks like a nice place.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.

Hello @kesarthapa,

Thank you for sharing, the place looks amazing! Could you tell us a bit more about your experience there? 

PS: I will move your post to the section Travel on Connect as it fits better there. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

thankyou you may lots of experience while you come here. In winter it may be closed due to heavy snowfall but if you have interested to go their in winter it may comes wild experience. @BorrisS 

kesarthapa
Solution

Thank you for the details @kesarthapa, very nice from you. Indeed, it might be very difficult during winter because of the snow, but I'm sure that it has it own charm and it's very beautiful.