RivaniRahmadani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

just waiting for the moment to get a beautiful sunset picture

in almost all parts of the world, many people can enjoy the beauty of the setting sun, as well as me who is very lucky to be able to enjoy some moments of sunset in a different place,
sometimes the sun is a source of inspiration for some people, some opportunities for the sun to be a source of enthusiasm for peoples.just share the beauty of the sunset that you look.

beautiful sunset on Sunda kelapa, Jakarta, Indonesia.beautiful sunset on Sunda kelapa, Jakarta, Indonesia.
I took the picture at 5:30 p.m. when the sun was almost setting and the fishermen were unloading fish from their ship. I took pictures with a mirrorless camera with a standard lens from the camera, not with difficult techniques, just waiting for the right moment. while for the other sunset images I take at different times and places, for example sunset images under this text.

beautiful sunset on Yogyakarta, Indonesiabeautiful sunset on Yogyakarta, Indonesia
I took pictures of the sunset over this text in the area of ​​Bantul, Yogyakarta,Central Java,Indonesia, it was 6:00 p.m. and the sky was cloudy and once again I was lucky to capture the beautiful moment from sunset, not with complicated photography techniques and sophisticated equipment, just waiting for the right moment, you know sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting, we must compete with time to get the right moment 
And the last is my favorite picture of sunset, I take on Da Nang Vietnam, I was there at 7:00 p.m. with a cloudy sky. and I was surprised to see the sunset at that time, in the country where I lived at the same time 7:00 p.m. sky had darkened.

beautiful sunset on Da Nang City, Vietnam.beautiful sunset on Da Nang City, Vietnam.
can you share the sunset picture you have ever taken from your camera? can your share your story about sunset ? why sunset make your day more excited? hopefully sunset always makes us happy and know each other. #letsguides guys ^ _ ^

Rivani Rahmadani
6 comments
Level 9

Bls: Every sunset is opportunity to reset

Hi @RivaniRahmadani luar biasa foto anda sangat menakjubkan. Selamat berkontribusi. Salam 

Lera76
Level 9

Re: Every sunset is opportunity to reset

Thank you @RivaniRahmadani for sharing your nice photos.

Level 8

Bls: Every sunset is opportunity to reset

@Lera76 terimakasih ^_^

Rivani Rahmadani
Level 8

your welcome @AbdullahAM ^-^

Rivani Rahmadani
Google Moderator

Halo @RivaniRahmadani,

Terima kasih telah berbagi foto pemandangan sunset yang indah ini, mungkin kamu juga bisa berbagi tips bagaimana dapat menghasilkan foto yang bagus. 

Pastinya ditunggu cerita dan pengelaman menarik kamu selanjutnya!

Semangat terus dalam berkontribusi.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

halo @AngieYC terimakasih

selalu semangat berkontribusi, semoga bermanfaat ^_^

Rivani Rahmadani