any plans for local guides meet?

have a good day

harsha

<WEBSITE REMOVED>

harsha the creator
Bordeaux, France
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: is there anyone from Bordeaux, France?

Hi @DrHARSHA,

It's great that you'd like to meet other Local Guides like you. To find fellow Local Guides in your area, try searching the community for mentions of your city to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up. 

You may also organize a meet-up on our website. Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-up board for Local Guides to participate. To learn more about how to organize a meet up, please check this.

I also want to remind you that self-promotion and advertising of any kind is not allowed here on Connect. This is why I redacted your message.

Thanks!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: is there anyone from Bordeaux, France?

Hi @DrHARSHA

I am from Bordeaux, 

No plans for now for a Local Guide meeting, but if one will be organized, I would be happy to participate

Kind regards 

Naomi