kigen_p's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

introduce yourself - April 2018

Name: kigen pius kiprotich

About myself : Iam 23 years old, a kenya registered community health nurse by profession and a level 6 local guide.

Being a local guide: i joined local guide team in 2016 after receiving an email from goofle map. received it enthusiastically as i immediately felt an urge to be part of this great team. one in a million chance, no one can ever turn it down.

What i love to do: well, it all started when i bought my first android phone. Going through the apps and boom! met Google map. i just had the whole world in my phone. started searching places and soon it became my best friend. I Mean, for all my travels afterwards, i depended in google maps for directions.

when i got the chance to be a local guide, i found it worth to be part of the team. sharing information, discovering places, uploading information, posting reviews. with time my points rose, thought i should do more and that's how i got to this amazing new found hobby.

Fact about myself: well, am that guy who love adventures, traveling, swimming and of course compassionate in helping those in need.

Iam a registered nurse; hope you all know what it takes to be a nurse and beside my profession,  Iam an active local guide who found a passion and enthusiasm in helping Google map to achieve their target with respect to google map's main agenda   

Kericho, Kenya