MACyLIZ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

introduce myself i´m Mac Deblack

I'm a destination photographer and for my work I travel all over the territory of my country something that has helped me to contribute as a google guide and the truth is something that I love, that a picture of me helps too many people to know places, to know what place It is good and not, another of the things that help me is the confidence that people have in me because during the university I was a mountain guide in the Tarahumara mountains, which makes me reliable for the people who follow me and ask for my opinion.
I like very much to be able to share the places that I know to invite more people to give themselves the opportunity to be in that place and live an experience similar to what I lived when I was there, when I take a picture of a place to contribute what I do it because it really is a good place that is worth knowing, some of my friends ask me for advice on places to visit on their holidays or when they are somewhere to recommend places to visit or do activities and I love that of being able to capture places in a photo I contribute to being visited, something I always wanted to do is use the helmet for the 360 ​​tours, and so be able to share wonderful places that I have to know and are not completely tourist or are not available in maps, the I would really like to be in the connect live to be a better google guide and be able to contribute more.

Chihuahua, México
2 comments
Level 8

Re: introduce myself i´m Mac Deblack

Welcome to the community @MACyLIZ, thanks for sharing your story, I loved it. 

hope you have a great time in the community 

Level 5

Re: introduce myself i´m Mac Deblack

thanks I dont kwnow this platform yet but I know it's something I'm going to enjoy