Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: images of degraded environments in the world

and instead Italy is full of situations like this ...

Level 10

Yes @Gio51x.

In my hometown we facibg problemss with house waste. The garbage trucks capacity is not enough to handle it. So river become the scapegoat. Every body throw the dirt to the river.

It become flood.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 9

Hello @BudiFXW

I read your reply-Every body throw the dirt to the river. It is terrible!!! Because the people destroy nature, pollute rivers and oceans,kill fish in rivers,poison waste rivers and oceans.

Why people so thoughtless?

Level 10

Yes @helga19.

This is the main problem facing by @RiverDefender and @SUDIYAH with ther Ciliwung River Community.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/The-Ciliwung-River-and-the-Community-that-t...

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

@BudiFXW

@helga19

@bhaskar_arin

@OmerAli

@DeniGu

it seems like a joke but it's a reality: one day an ecological operator with the truck saw a man (in Italy) that while they collected the waste the other threw a sack on the ground, overturning the contents in the street, so that another road cleaning operator he was not far behind him and asked him the reason for that gesture of non respect for the environment ... why he had not put the sack in the container.
the man replied: but if I and others would not throw trash on the street, you with the brooms and electric brooms would be unemployed!

Level 9

Yes,sure ---IT IS REALITY of our days!

But it is not good reality(.Always we have the reason and decission.

But To clean our towns and cities from gabbage ,rabbish,dust,trash---it is strict nessesary!!!

In order to provide job for cleaner and others- we need to build incinerators and garbage sorting separately---PAPER,PLASTIC,GLASS,FOOD WASTE,CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND TRASH.It is a big problem of our time.

Thanks @Gio51x for sharing this topic and for discussion.

Level 10

@helga19

in Italy the incinerators have been talking about it for at least 10 years, there are one or two plants maybe three, too many contracts full of interminable bureaucracy make it almost impossible technological disposal so there are thousands of small medium large authorized dumps and many landfills that should not exist , as it involves a cost the disposal of example of the building rubble, many companies prefer not to pay and to disseminate the rubble along deserted peripheral desert roads ...
in the city the thing is very different even if the collection of objects not destined for containers and 'recallable with paid services, however, operate ghost companies that run at night and day looking for reusable or decomposable objects (home appliances, TV, PC failure or no longer functioning as well as mobile or air conditioning) and collect everything lead to deposits that select the reusable / salable as what is not so configured is reported in abandonment.
copper crimes have been added to this critical situation recently (available on the railway lines) copper is paid very well and therefore more copper is taken the more illegal gains are raised to the detriment and danger of the railway circulation which then breaks down the signaling forcing trains to travel slowed and in sight.

Level 10

Terima kasih untuk penandaan pada saya. Pak @BudiFXW ... Anda betul, kami di Ciliwung River Community, sebuah komunitas lokal dan bersifat terbuka bagi siapa saja yang akan bergabung, di dalamnya orang-orang dengan latar belakang profesi. Ada pelajar, mahasiswa, dosen, dokter, pengacara, guru, profesional.

Saya bersama Local Guides @SUDIYAH @johanesjenito @omarabdilla dan lainnya bangga, walaupun baru bisa menyumbangkan waktu dan tenaga selama sekitar 2-3 jam setiap minggu dengan kegiatan membersihkan sungai Ciliwung.

Sungai Ciliwung, salah satu sungai dari 13 sungai yang mengalir ke Teluk Jakarta. Aliran sepanjang 120 kilo meter dari kawasan Puncak Bogor di Gunung Gede-Pangrango melewati hutan, kawasan wisata alam, pemukiman padat, pasar dan terminal. Bisa dikatakan tidak ada tempat di sungai ini yang terbebas dari sampah. Ini masalah kita bersama. Cara menyelesaikan juga bersama-sama.

Pohon LoaPohon LoaSungai dan Tembok RumahSungai dan Tembok RumahSungai, Pemanancing Ikan dan JembatanSungai, Pemanancing Ikan dan JembatanRelawan Bersihkan SungaiRelawan Bersihkan SungaiSampah Tersangkut di PohonSampah Tersangkut di Pohon

Ini adalah salah satu titik yang berada di pusat Kota Bogor. Kami sangat bahagia apabila ada kesempatan @helga19 dan peluncur Proyek Local Guides Clean The World @ErmesT @DavidTito @Anonymous datang ke Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat, Indonesia.

Salam

FJoe

Level 8

@RiverDefender It is nice to see the clean river, I've tagged you in a few posts and you haven't replied, I myself have a meetup 

Here and check this one Here