Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

i love chinese food

I love to eat so i went to the most perfect Chinese restaurantgallery_imgCaption: A photo of Korean traditional dishes at a Korean traditional restaurant.(Getty Images)

6 comments
Level 1

Re: i love chinese food

that is not typical Chinese  food, if you taste the traditional food, you will love it very much

Level 8

Hi @Anonymous, 

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks a lot for sharing the colorful photo with us of Korean traditional dishes. 

Thanks a lot. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to Connect!

Did you go to a Chinese restaurant or to a Korean restaurant? Your post is a bit obscure. Since you are new in the community, I recommend you read Tips: Using Local Guides Connect because it suggests various ways to engage with the community. You can also have a look at What makes a good post? as this article lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Thank you for your time and please don't forget to introduce yourself to the community in Introduce Yourself monthly thread.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

....hi, found this photo while browsing and had to comment

It's Korean.

I'm Korean, and your photo is a typical restaurant-quality home meal.

You have soy sauce marinated raw crabs (간장게장), soy paste stew (된장찌게), and Kimchi

Cheers

P.S. there is a spicy version of the crab, too, called yang-nyum ghe-jang 양념게장

Former Google Contributor

Hello @TintaFoodie and welcome to Connect! 

Indeed the title is really misleading since the food on the picture is Korean. But by the way, I just wanted to share I really love 양념게장. 🙂

If you are interested to see some more posts about Korean food, I would suggest checking out Jokbal Korean Food and Chinese Korean Food. I would also be really glad if you decide to share your own experience and opinions about Korean food by making a post on Connect. You can check the following topics for some tips: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?

It will be really great if you introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Connect에서 재미있게 지내시고 자기 경험에 대해서 공유하는 것을 기대하겠습니다! 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!