Paraskhavadia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

how to make world better place

we are local guides, we try to help people, why don't we tag place, where we can suggest human behavior and support from places we go. how they behave with us and how they help, when we visit their place. so instead of  reviewing about place, we should start reviewing humans working there. what do you say?

pk
3 comments
Level 9

Re: how to make world better place

I don't think it's entirely fair to review a place based on the employee's attitude. They might be having a particularly bad day that day and that isn't fair to negatively affect the business based on actions of the employee. I also don't think it's fair to judge people so 'reviewing humans'  is not the intent of the Google Maps and Guide program.

That's just my opinion.

Level 6

but, we do visit places on the basis of review and do others, place may be perfectly reviewed

@Esoteric_ wrote:

I don't think it's entirely fair to review a place based on the employee's attitude. They might be having a particularly bad day that day and that isn't fair to negatively affect the business based on actions of the employee. I also don't think it's fair to judge people so 'reviewing humans'  is not the intent of the Google Maps and Guide program.

That's just my opinion.

, but he may disappoint, due to many other factors.

pk
Level 9

Just go ahead and add to your review a short comment to the employee's service.