how to apply Google local guide ID card and t shirt local guide level 5

how to apply Google local guide ID card and t shirt local guide level 5

17 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: how to apply Google local guide ID card and t shirt local guide level 5

Thanks @LucioV @YK1001 for sharing. 

There is no Local Guides ID card. However, you will receive a Local Guides badge on your profile picture when you reached level 3 and above. Check out this post for more information.

Like what @YK1001 has shared, the T-shirts was given to Local Guides as part of the rewards in 2015. 

Yanni 

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @ErShaileshN,

I am curious to know where does the "local guide ID" concept came from?

When and where LG announce there will be a "local guide ID" to apply for? 

Level 10

There is no ID card for Local Guides, and usage of LG logo is regulated.

The t-shirt was a perk for reaching lvl 3 (or 4, i don't remember) the last year, so maybe this year you could receive a different gift.

Level 8

Hi @LucioV,

Thank you for the information.

I remember reading similar answers as yours in prior threads.

As our fellow LGs keep asking for the "local guide ID", as more I see it, I cannot stoping myself thinking I've missed some offered benefits.  But I never see a source quoted, so I make use of this chance to ask for the source here.

I leave out the T-Shirt question, as I recalled it was offered as gift last year, which is an one-off arrangement.

Level 9

i am very hard working google local guide and google map map maker but but not benefit received ....any

Level 10

You should have received at least the Drive upgrade and the opportunity to submit your request to be part of LG Summit 2016, if you were LVL5 around april.

Solution

There is no Local Guides ID card. However, you will receive a Local Guides badge on your profile picture when you reached level 3 and above. Check out this post for more information.

Like what @YK1001 has shared, the T-shirts was given to Local Guides as part of the rewards in 2015. 

Yanni 

Yanni 

Level 8

Thank you very much, @YanniY!

It is great to hear the correct answer one more time.

Level 8

Never received a t shirt. Where do I look into getting my shirt. Lol level 5 guide 601 points. Almost 655,965 views on my photos. Just started shooting 360 photosphears. I was lucky and got in before the terabite of storage changed to 500 gigabite... can I get t-shirt... :0)

@LucioV wrote:

There is no ID card for Local Guides, and usage of LG logo is regulated.

The t-shirt was a perk for reaching lvl 3 (or 4, i don't remember) the last year, so maybe this year you could receive a different gift.

Doug Davis