Level 1

how can i get money

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: how can i get money

Hi @SH4 This is a volunteer program, there isn't a direct financial gain to it. Sometimes there could be small perks given just to encourage us along the way, but that shouldn't be taken as a financial gain, as it's usually quite small.  Please be informed that there is no payment or being an LG is not job.

As a Local Guide, you earn points for sharing reviews, photos, and knowledge on Google Maps. Those points lead to higher levels of the program, as well as benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners. Perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing.  Benefits like invites to special events are made available to our high quality and actively contributing Local Guides. Here is a review of our points system

Local Guides also enjoy early access to new product features as well as occasional perks from some of our partners and benefits from Google. There is no financial compensation from being a Local Guide as this is an at-will program that you are free to contribute to at your own leisure. 

To make sure you are in the know on future updates, please ensure your email-settings are set to receive updates on 'Perks' and 'News & Product Updates'

Reagrds,

Jagadeesh reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @SH4

Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guides Connect!
Did you know why you're Local Guide?

It's Look like you're new to the connect,Please take a moment to introduce yourself to community.
Please Visit Local Guide Connect Help Desk before posting in Connect.
Organizations, brands, and businesses are not eligible for the Program. please refer Local Guides Program Rules.

Hope it helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8
Solution

Hi @SH4 This is a volunteer program, there isn't a direct financial gain to it. Sometimes there could be small perks given just to encourage us along the way, but that shouldn't be taken as a financial gain, as it's usually quite small.  Please be informed that there is no payment or being an LG is not job.

As a Local Guide, you earn points for sharing reviews, photos, and knowledge on Google Maps. Those points lead to higher levels of the program, as well as benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners. Perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing.  Benefits like invites to special events are made available to our high quality and actively contributing Local Guides. Here is a review of our points system

Local Guides also enjoy early access to new product features as well as occasional perks from some of our partners and benefits from Google. There is no financial compensation from being a Local Guide as this is an at-will program that you are free to contribute to at your own leisure. 

To make sure you are in the know on future updates, please ensure your email-settings are set to receive updates on 'Perks' and 'News & Product Updates'

Reagrds,

Jagadeesh reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 1

why

Level 1

ok