DanishY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: how can i get local guide profile picture frame.

Hi @DanishY. Welcome to Local guides connect. To get orange badge around your profile picture follow this <REDACTED> This solves your query. 

Regards,

Abhinav kumar 🙂

Connect Moderator

I am just talking about that, i have been never seen before that without Community moderator, any one use this template .

If any one use this, its illegal. in this situation i need @TraciC @JeslynL  for solved this issue clearly .

Level 10

@AbhinavK wrote:

Hi @DanishY. Welcome to Local guides connect. To get orange badge around your profile picture follow this 

Local Guide Community Assets . This solves your query. 

Regards,

Abhinav kumar 🙂

Thanks for sharing @AbhinavK1121! Is this an official document or your document?

Level 8

This is an official document. I found this document in this local guide  connect only. If it was illegal I would have been warned very before. But no one has asked about my profile picture. 

Regards,

@AbhinavK1121

Googler
Solution

@AbhinavK1121 The link you have shared is indeed a link shared privately with supported community moderators as it is one of the benefits of being a supported community moderator and that link is only shared with them. We discourage the use of that file by anyone but supported community moderators, however, use by non-supported community moderators is not "Illegal."

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

@TraciC thanks 

i am waiting to listen like this from you ..

Level 8

@TraciC..

All my doubts cleared by reading your post.. Thanks again.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Hello @TraciC

What should be the distinguishable mark to differentiate community moderators from other Local Guides?

Just a concern for the rest of the group who may want to know. 

Thank you.

JonasK

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 6

Can i add a frame in my profile picture like as google Local Gide?

If u gives us a frame it's good for us...I am

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi dear

now a days policy changed, now simply make a unofficial Local Guide Community in your area (if there is not present already) when having more than 50 members then apply it for support by filling the form given in link, follow instructions how to make unofficial local guide community  https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6273834?hl=en if your community selected for support then your Community moderator badge will be activated and link to make tamplate will be given to you through email by Local guide team, then you can edit your profile picture with community moderator badge