mateo80's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

honest mechanics in lake jackson tx

I moved from Alabama to Lake Jackson for my work, I was in search of a really good mechanic for my truck. after all the dealers in town had ripped me off and tried to fix my truck with some local mechanicos:) who have ruined it that much more I have came across 'LIBERTY AUTO LAND INC, on 640 willow dr in lake Jackson Tx. he is the man finally a real good honest mechanic who knows what's up with my truck and my foreign car , my baby Bmw:)))

have you had a bad experience with your mechanic.?? well!! come on down to Liberty Auto on 640 willow dr LJ.. he is the man!!

Lake Jackson, TX, United States
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: honest mechanics in lake jackson tx

@mateo80 Did you put this up as a review on Google Maps? Just imagine how much it would help those searching for a reliable mechanic AND the business itself! 🙂 

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate. Help Desk contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general, while for more information on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience can be found at the Local Guides Help Center.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 1

Thank you.

How can I search for more local discussion?  In lake jackson tx

Connect Moderator

Former Google Contributor

Adding to @ErmesT, I'd also suggest searching the community for mentions of Texas (or any other city/country) to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and join the discussion!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.