home made dishes

IMG_20181128_200948.jpgIMG_20181201_125606.jpgIMG_20181124_201215.jpg

------------
Shamkha South - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: home made dishes

Hi @you_too,

This looks delicious, thanks for sharing with us! I'm just wondering what have you prepared on the second photo, is that fish? It looks great and we'd love for you to tell us more! 

With that said, we do suggest adding more details to your photos. I think the below links might be helpful:

What makes a good post

Tips: Using Local Guides Connect

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

yes, it is fried fish. thanks 

Excellent, sounds good, thanks @you_too!

It would be nice to see more dishes from Abu Dhabi, so interesting! 

By the way, don't forget to tag Local Guides in your posts by writing @ before the name. This way we receive a notification, thanks. 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @you_too,

Thanks a lot for sharing!

I also enjoy cooking at home for my family and friends. The taste is much better when you prepare the food by yourself! You did it great and it looks very delicious, especially the first photo 🙂 Yummy!