PranabDaulagupu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

hindu old temple #200year old

Caption photo Raj Bari Temple peace of mind and friends.Here have wheel chair and more have dringking waters.Caption photo Raj Bari Temple peace of mind and friends.Here have wheel chair and more have dringking waters.

Assam, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: hindu old temple #200year old

Hello @PranabDaulagupu,

Thank you for sharing this picture. I think this would make a great post if you can be more descriptive and add more pictures to it or let other guides know what camera you are using, since you've posted in the Photography board.

By the way I removed the German language tag from your post. You can read more about language tags here How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

I am using my mobile phone no laptop 

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for your reply @PranabDaulagupu. If you are using your phone to take pictures, I suggest you check these articles for some useful tips: 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone and 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography

Before posting more I suggest that you read 14 helpful tips for using Connect. Please also take a look at the post What are the Connect topics? 

Also when responding to someone, make sure you add @ before their name so that you can tag them and that they can receive notification. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!