Firoj6007's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

hi

hello guys. its me firoj Shaikh from India. once again. how u all. rply me. lets chat guys 

Bavada, Maharashtra, India
4 comments
Level 6

Re: hi

HiHi

Level 9

Hi @Firoj6007,

Welcome to our LG community. I think your new to this. This forum is for the Local Guides for sharing there discovery and for needed help solution. This is not a platform for chat. If you want to then there is a facebook page of Indian Local Guides. You can go for that.

Thanks for joining us.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 9

Hi @Netiquette,

Welcome to LG Community. Your doing a great job you are a proud level 4 local guide. 

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Connect Moderator

Hi @Firoj6007 and @Netiquette A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Mapping your world board, where you posted, is a board where we talk about mapping tecnique. As your post doesn't fit with this subject, I am moving it on the General Board 

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes