FaresS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

hello world :) this is my introductory message

I'm very happy to be here with you guys.. were changing the world every day by making it more small and accessible to all human beings 🙂 what an awesome mission, Actually  I consider myself a GLOBAL GUIDE not just a local guide.

I'm Fares Salem an engineering student from the country of pharaohs and sphinx 🙂 .. Traveling is like breathing for me and thats why i consider myself a global guide, Thanks a lot to all the (global) guides around the world helped me with my travels.

I love engineering, music and hiking, I'm glad to be here with you again 🙂

My story is that I started using Google Earth since I was in primary school and I was surprised by .. WOW .. Planet Earth is between my hands to play with.. I grew up and finally got my first smartphone of an android OS... Oh what is that an application called maps?? Yup and that was the no 1 app i used on my new phone moving around the world and wishing to visit these places, I saw the different added places on maps and wondered how can google have all these hired workers around the world moving in all small streets even my street! Oh I have to be one also ... after emails with no replies to google i searched and found that cool thing called local guides and i then understood how that happened, I began my journey and added my first place which was a new store in the neighbor i guess, I was really happy when I saw a new place with my photo from the maps application on other phones,,,

time passed and i began traveling around the country increasing my contributions, I then traveled to Europe in summer where as specified before without google maps my journey was to be very hard ,, From since I considered myself a Global guide bec. i also added my touch in Europe. 

my next step is becoming an interstellar guide ^_^ yup; Im gonna be an astronaut someday and i'll send you greetings from the outer space of course ..

Thanks a lot guys for being here ❤️

follow me on facebook using this email <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED> to keep in touch and help each other reshape this awesome and beautiful planet 🙂 ❤️

follow me on facebook faressalem98@gmail.com so we can keep n touch and help each other reshape this amazing planet
5 comments
Level 10

Re: hello world :) this is my introductory message

Welcome in this cage of maps fools! 🙂

Maybe Maps is the first app i open in my smartphone each day, just to try to understand where i am when i get up in the morning 🙂

Level 5

yup we global guides wake up every day in a different place 🙂 

@LucioV wrote:

Welcome in this cage of maps fools! 🙂

Maybe Maps is the first app i open in my smartphone each day, just to try to understand where i am when i get up in the morning 🙂

follow me on facebook faressalem98@gmail.com so we can keep n touch and help each other reshape this amazing planet
Level 9

@FaresS welcome to local guides connect community!

@LucioV me too, do the same every morning:)

Level 5

thanks my friend 🙂

Level 9

welcome you are in right way

Usman Ali