Elsunboy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

hello everyone! :)

My name is Michael Oppong Takyi aka El Sunboy 🙂 I am a level five local guide from Ghana west Africa and I live in Accra, the capital. I stay at osu,central Accra. Osu is one of the busiest, lively and funfilled city with a blend of commercial, restuarants and nightlife activities. Osu is the haven for the Danish Christiansborg castle built in the 17th century. The main thoroughfare, Cantonments Road (colloquially known as Oxford Street) features large supermarkets and appliance shops, and is renowned for its food joints and lively nightlife.

I am new to the connect community, so its nice to meet you all.. I love travelling, exploring new places and going on adventurous voyages like long hikes, mountain climbing, cave hiking, zip-lining etc. I just want to say im glad to be apart of this community finaly. Feel free to ask any questions about Ghana and cool places to visit, if you happen to be in Ghana or planning to check out Accra, dont hesitate to connect, I will be glad to show you what the country and city is made of, show you the nice hangouts as I make your stay a memorable one. I would also be glad if I can meet some local guides from Ghana. 

Have a wonderful day! Keep exploring! 

cheers! Elsunboy.

Oneness, Niceness and Positivity!
Osu, Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: hello everyone! :)

hi @Elsunboy a warm wWelcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides. As @BishowvijayaP said, now you are not new, but a member of the family of Local Guides. Thanks for being here, and thanks for your beautiful post

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

View solution in original post

Level 9

@Elsunboy Welcome to Google Local Guides Connect!  I once had a roommate from Ghana, he was awesome!

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 10

Welcome to the Local guide family dear @Elsunboy. You are no more new to us from today. Please feel free to be here and discuss with us. See you here in each forums. 

Level 6

sure mate! i will do that, thanks for the warm welcome. 

cheers! Elsunboy.

Connect Moderator
Solution

hi @Elsunboy a warm wWelcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides. As @BishowvijayaP said, now you are not new, but a member of the family of Local Guides. Thanks for being here, and thanks for your beautiful post

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 6

@ernest thank you for the warm wlecome and advice. well noted! hope to see you soon too . cheers!