Matthew__'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

#hawaii #bigisland #kona #kea'au #hilo #kurtistown #mountainview #localguide

Post your questions, comments, photos and experiences of big island here!

Keaau, HI, USA
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: #hawaii #bigisland #kona #kea'au #hilo #kurtistown #mountainview #localguide

Hello @Matthew__,

Welcome to Connect!

Can you share more details? Do you want to visit the island or perhaps you want to meet some friends if you live there?

To find fellow Local Guides in this area, try searching the community for mentions of the city to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag.

Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up.

On a related note, you may organise a meet-up on our website Join a Meet-up.

Once your meetup is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-up section for Local Guides to participate.

PS. I have relabeled your post to Meet-ups.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: #hawaii #bigisland #kona #kea'au #hilo #kurtistown #mountainview #localguide

I reside on BI.  Truly, I am evaluating this site’s functionality.  I find most of what I need in the google maps app,  I feel that having my contributions easily accessible from this site would help me to reboot past adventures within this community.  i tried to post many pics with this post, but couldn’t due to size.  This device isn’t set up for batch editing.  

However, I noticed that posts here spark my wanderlust.  Maybe I can share some dining tips to help others have a great meal or inspire someone to expand their world.  All new to me... I guess I am interested in information exchange, where casual in-person meetings would need to be branded and hosted events...

the tags are cities I searched with zero or limited results

Level 6

Meetup is not an appropriate label.  Food and travel would be more appropriate.