Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

google's offers

As a perk for local guide can google  offer a discount for this t - shirt. i think other local guides too like this

https://shop.polymer-project.org/detail/mens_tshirts/Local+Guides+T-Shirt

10-13280A.jpg

3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: google's offers

That does not look like an official Google vendor @Anonymous be careful with your money. I'll escalate to find out.

Regards Paul

Level 10

@Anonymous, also, so far any time I received a Google "gift" as a T-shirt, it has always been genuine and pure cotton. This seems to be almost half polyester which is extremely uncomfortable to wear. 

As @PaulPavlinovich said: "be careful with your money"!

Connect Moderator

The Polymer Project is an open source JS library built by Google developers.  What you're found is a sample web store, and in the sample store it's all Google items, see the men's T-shirt category as an example, likely because using anything else could lead to copyright issues.  The main page for the project provides two case studies of how the library can be utilized, with the store being one sample case study.  At the bottom of every page, though, are the words "Demo Only" and if you try to checkout the checkout page states "Shop is a demo app - form data will not be sent".  There are no actual T-shirts.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages