AbdullazizA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

google maps emails

how can i change the language of emails i received from google maps ?

am noticed that when i do edits with my mobile app the e-mails sent to me in English 
and when i do it on the google maps site on the laptop the e-mails sent to me in Arabic.

i want all e-mails sent to me to be in English.  

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community Egypt Local Guides
Cairo, Egypt
8 comments
Level 3

Re: google maps emails

There is a little dropbox you can select under Google maps emails title section. From there you can select the correct language. Also you can select the menu option at the top of your window browser and go to settings then go to langauges and change your language settings from there. 

FindMeHere FindMeThere FindMeAnywhere
Level 9

Hello @AbdullazizA download Google translate app in Play Store,it will translate which language u want...

Connect Moderator

Hello @AbdullazizA, I have been asking myself the same question. My experience is that the email is sent in the language of the country where I was at the moment that I was submitting the edit.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

@FindMeHere
i can't find that 
can you please show me with screenshot
and thank you for helping :))

Level 10

@JanVanHavermaybe 😄
but what am noticed that when i do edits with my mobile app the e-mails sent to me in English 
and when i do it on the google maps site on the laptop the e-mails sent to me in Arabic.

Connect Moderator

@AbdullazizA and what is the language of the operating system on those 2 devices? That could also play a role.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

@JanVanHaverboth are in english

Level 6

For me when I open the google map on my desktop/laptop, I went to Menu, look for and click on Language then select the language option you prefer.

I believe it worked for me it should work for you