Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

find the Street Vie equipment and thank you all

Hello everyone I want to thank all of you of the Connect community, I thank those who follow my now 25 threads of open topic sections and I also thank those who do not know me to help make this community extraordinarily wonderful, I did not think there could be a familiar place and welcoming like this and I'm proud to be part of this huge and endless community.
Since I joined the LG program my life has changed, since I joined the Connect my life has improved, I finally found a place to share my around the world with Street View, a strong passion that I have for many years , every day I dedicate time to this explorative passion and I learn and I know new things.
Recently an interaction with others of you was born the passion for the Google car, for the trike, for the trekker, for SV equipment installed on snowmobiles, boats, diving equipment, railway cars, and much more ... every day I also go looking for the Google car and as soon as I find the public ...
I wonder if today I'll be lucky again and find the Google car or the trekker or the trike or other SV instrumentation?

If you want to look at the Google car that I and others of the Connect we found look at this link:  

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-car/td-p/701302

Best regards 

Gio' 

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: find the Street Vie equipment and thank you all

Hi @Gio51x

you are doing a lot of interesting post in here related to your exploration through the Street View car.

BTW, it seems that you are not aware of the limit of 1000 posted photos that Local Guides have in Connect. I suggest you to read how to better manage it:

Hope this can help you

Ermes

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Gio51x

you are doing a lot of interesting post in here related to your exploration through the Street View car.

BTW, it seems that you are not aware of the limit of 1000 posted photos that Local Guides have in Connect. I suggest you to read how to better manage it:

Hope this can help you

Ermes

Level 10

Hello, and thanks again for the advice.
My Google photo contains all the photos of reviews made over 2500.
If I delete from Google photos the 2500 images of the reviews that are now loaded on Maps also disappear from Maps?

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@ErmesT  

I understood this that are the photos published in the various threads until recently between participations and open topic threads.

now, however, since it is only recently that I opened the threads, let's take the example of waste around the world and that of the google car just because I express myself better.

I created and I'm creating new albums, I opened 25 thematic threads now I create 25 albums, each one its title, its photos.

if tonight I wanted to write a post in Photo and Discoveries related to Google car and thred of the images of the world in degradation, what do I write two lines and I attach the link of the album with photos updated to date?

then maybe in a few days or independently depending on the images that I always public two lines of preface and I'll attach the link to the album that will always be more updated?