Level 10

disturbing figures on a building in 3 Hans-Holbein-Gasse Lamp

@LucioV 

@Safdarrai 

@DeniGu 

@JaneBurunina

@helga19 

@BudiFXW 

Historical figures perhaps disquieting medieval for some faces and history told on the facade of this building at 3 Hans-Holbein-Gasse
Lamp. Colorful masks and mysterious faces.

5 comments
Level 9

Re: disturbing figures on a building in 3 Hans-Holbein-Gasse Lamp

Looks nice @Gio51x thank you for sharing.

Level 9

True that they are disturbing but they looks pretty.

Level 10

Thanks @Gio51x.

Strange painting. Since in the fist floor is a rwstaurant.

Are faces in that painting represent people in real life ?

Do you know who they are ?

What is the story behind that painting ?

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Google Moderator

Hey @Gio51x,

This is one curious piece of street art you've found. I agree that it makes you a bit uncomfortable looking at it, but I like it because of the many hidden symbols and references to traditional characters. The masks are particularly interesting to examine!

Have you seen the street art album in the Check out our new Street Art Gallery on Street View topic? You might find something you like there, and also contribute with your findings. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

dear @DeniGu 

I do not impress those images because I have seen more disturbing,
I think someone can impress, I think the facade above this famous restaurant, depicts a part of masonry in medieval times and perhaps a combination with the Demon above the tip of the roof? People to whom I showed it told me more or less the same thing, the masks and the faces could be some members of some organization following the Templars (difficult to establish the historical period in which to place these faces), the masonry or seven to example encapsulated in the film Da Vinci Code and in Eyes wide shut with a very famous actor Tom Cruise and with Nicole Kidman, a film of 1999 by Stanley Kubrick retrace the same configuration, in both films are visible masks like these in a sort of meetings very secret and unsuspected, in particular the film with Tom Cruise that makes the part of the doctor called at night to "save" a friend from a situation like compromising and in that context there are just masked people with masks almost identical to these of this building .

thanks to the link of the Connect of the street art and thanks to @LucioV,  @Safdarrai , @AbdullahAM , @JaneBurunina , @BudiFXW and @Kanojiya for the kudoes