viswanth05's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

beautiful place on earth - Amalfi Coast

DSC_0488.JPG

Travelled from Rome to Naples on a night train and 1 hour journey to Sorrento by tram and then 1 hour bus journey over hills to reach to this amazing place called Amalfi coast which is very famous for limoncello.

@Vissu Pixel
Amalfi Coast, Amalfi, Province of Salerno, Italy
8 comments
Level 9

Re: beautiful place on earth - Amalfi Coast

Thank you @viswanth05 for sharing

Level 10

@viswanth05 Beautiful and thanks for sharing. Please tell us more about this location.

Level 8

@viswanth05 nice photo. thanks for sharing. Please add some information related to place.

Level 10

Hi @viswanth05,

Thanks a lot for sharing your journey to Amalfi coast. It reminds me great souvenirs as I did the same journe from Naples 2 years ago ;-).

I would love drinking again good Limoncello. @ErmesT, if by chance you have planned to bring some to SF, I would love sharing a bit with you 😉 .

See you around

Jul

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing Amalfi Coast with us @viswanth05

Haha, @Julien44, due to custom restriction on US border I will not bring it with me, but I am sure that I will be able to find it in this wonderful place that @KarenVChin showed to me: Molinari delicatessen. It is just 15 minutes walk from our Hotel, on Columbus avenue, between Italian and Chinese district

Level 10

Connect Moderator

I am not worried at all, @Julien44

Just remind it to me when we will meet, and we will go together in there. I love limoncello too

Connect Moderator

@Julien44, definitely you can get Limoncello among many other delicious “Made Only In Italy” items at Molinari’s and North Beach, the Little Italy neighborhood of SF.

Cheers,

Karen