KamakshyaprasadM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: anyone from kolkata?

Hi @KolkataH, you shouldn't post personal information in the open, such as a phone number. I've edited your post and removed it. Cheers.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

yes i m ..then what is your plan to improve map.!!!!!

Level 8

join the communitie Kolkata City & Arrounds  here  we can work together to improve city map. and invite other local guides of our city  to came this community....

Level 8

Hi Dear,

I'm Debasish Banerjee just crossed level five. Personally I'm the Forensic Artist and Instructor, working with the Police an Indian Army. I'm a gifted person not trained and I couldn't complete my basic qualification due to want of money. 

Photography is my passion and I build up the satellite map for Police and Army throughout India. I noticed that there are lot of places and roads are wrongly inserted in Google Map. To modify those wrong information personally I'm trying my level best  But due to my poor knowledge I couldn't insert or edit so many places. Hope you'll guide me as a friend. 

With friendly love.

Level 5

yes you r correct,  many strrets of map r wrongly mentioned. It. has to recover. But less time is the mmain problem. We must recover it early.

Level 8

WHEN WE STARTING OUR WORK ... !!!!!!????

Level 9

no, I'm not use Google earth but I'm contribute Google Map Maker
Level 5

Dear @soumyajyotir  here our moderator @LuisRG present to help you. You may ask your problem.

Level 8

Ok   , i will contact to the moderator,,,,,

Level 5

Hello,

I am Sutapa Sarkar, from Kolkata . I know the city very well.