Siam_Musa's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

annoying navigation from google maps

Hi,

I am Sam from Bangladesh recently I ask navigate Maps. It show waste of my time navigation. That is make me tried and annoyed. So why this ?

Screenshot_2018-12-06-23-53-13.png๐Ÿ“ˆ   The red (โ†) arrows are indicate easier way to get my stoppage. On the other hand yellow color arrows are indicate long time reach the stoppage point .

SamTahsan
Rajshahi Division, Bangladesh
4 comments
Level 8

annoying navigation from Google Maps

Hi,

navegaiton (annoying and wasting time)navegaiton (annoying and wasting time)I am Sam from Bangladesh recently I ask navigate Maps. It show waste of my time navigation. That is make me tried and annoyed. So why this ?

๐Ÿ“ˆThe red (โ†) arrows are indicate easier way to get my stoppage. On the otherhand yolow color arrows are indicate long time reach the stoppage point .

SamTahsan
Former Google Contributor

Re: annoying navigation from google maps

Hi @Siam_Musa,

Thank you for reaching out.

It would nice of you if you could confirm that your search for navigation on this route has been set to the correct type of vehicle or a pedestrian mode. 

By the way I've merged your other post to this one, because they look similar.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Siam_Musa,

I would like to let you know that I've just moved your post to the How-tos section. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks mate
SamTahsan