Arafin
Bogra, Rajshahi Division, Bangladesh
15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: add new place place?

Hi @ArafinJuthy welcome to local guide community

if you want add a new place click on your selected place then you will get options. In that options there is last add missing place. 

you will write all details about the place

View solution in original post

Level 9

Welcome @ArafinJuthy , this very nice question you reach level 8 without adding place this is interesting 😊

Ok open the map on the location you want to add the place click and hold until you make Pin then add missing place and write the information about the place , some places need minutes to be approved some need months it's ok not personal issue hope I answered you 🙂

@ArafinJuthy wrote:

how to add new missing place in google map

Level 10
Solution

Hi @ArafinJuthy welcome to local guide community

if you want add a new place click on your selected place then you will get options. In that options there is last add missing place. 

you will write all details about the place

Level 8

i was trying to add new missing place and i think this place not appeove.thanks to give me a solution.

Arafin
Level 10

Hello @ArafinJuthy Please follow the helpful advice of Osama and RaviKiran. If you want to know why your edits or place you have been adding was not getting approved, please visit this article it will help you know how to add a place https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/bd-p/Mapping

To get your edits approved, there are many things you need to know also, by visiting that article and learning from it, am sure all your edits wouldn't get denial again. 😊

Level 8

Click on the Option Add Missing Place and then Fill in the Details.

Screenshot_2017-07-15-14-18-31.png

Check out the Screenshots @ArafinJuthyScreenshot_2017-07-15-14-14-11.png

Screenshot_2017-07-15-14-14-22.png

Or else long press to Drop Pin

Screenshot_2017-07-15-14-18-25.png

Then Click on 'More Info'

And then Add Missing Place.

Level 1

hey, let me know why some places approved instantly and some takes month???

@OSAMA wrote:

Welcome @ArafinJuthy , this very nice question you reach level 8 without adding place this is interesting 😊

Ok open the map on the location you want to add the place click and hold until you make Pin then add missing place and write the information about the place , some places need minutes to be approved some need months it's ok not personal issue hope I answered you 🙂

@ArafinJuthy wrote:

how to add new missing place in google map

Level 6

aarafin just go add missing place

and click

new option see enter name number time more and send 

Level 9

Hello juthi, I think you've already got so many solutions here to add new places on google map. Some of the solutions are really interesting. Let me show you a video you might like as a starter on google map.

Level 1

well first off you have to run over all the other google maps explorershow many dicks you think i can fit in my ass?how many dicks you think i can fit in my ass? before you can reach level 8. second you will have to rob 9 banks 4 old ladies and a supermarket. next run to the closest police station and stain the **####** outta the evidence locker. your gonna need to grab the straps and the drugs but make sure you don't forget to take a hostage or you will never get out of that