Mushfiq1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

account suspended

@GeorgesHR  Hi, I am Mushfiq Raihan, I am from Bangladesh. I have a problem, my gmail account [REDACTED]. I have contributed a lot to google maps, esiting, adding places, adding missing info etc. I was at level 7. But now I cant se my level, only mu contribution number 6445 is being shown. Why? Am i being closed out of google.local guide program? I want to continue and contribute as a google local guide. On localguides website i cant login, it says my account has been suspended, plz help

19 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: suspended

Hi @Mushfiq1

I have merged your two post about the same subject. Please avoid to post more the one time about the same subject.

As you has been suspended, here below you will find a link to know how to contact the Local Guides Team for a verification of the account:

Please remember that, who is banned, through the account, is the person that is managing it, as the account is not acting indipendently of you.

• For your privacy, please edit your post, removing the contact informations in there. The team will not use this post to contact you.
    • Close this account now. Having two account is against the Program Rules, so your other account will not be verified while this account still open. Many people say "I will close the second account when the first one will be restored". The only result that they will have, in this way, is to have also the second account banned.

Thank you for reading

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 4

suspended

@NadyaPN  Hi, I am Mushfiq Raihan, I am from Bangladesh. I have a problem, my gmail account [REDACTED]. I have contributed a lot to google maps, esiting, adding places, adding missing info etc. I was at level 7. But now I cant se my level, only mu contribution number 6445 is being shown. Why? Am i being closed out of google.local guide program? I want to continue and contribute as a google local guide. My account is suspended. plz help

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Mushfiq1

I have merged your two post about the same subject. Please avoid to post more the one time about the same subject.

As you has been suspended, here below you will find a link to know how to contact the Local Guides Team for a verification of the account:

Please remember that, who is banned, through the account, is the person that is managing it, as the account is not acting indipendently of you.

• For your privacy, please edit your post, removing the contact informations in there. The team will not use this post to contact you.
    • Close this account now. Having two account is against the Program Rules, so your other account will not be verified while this account still open. Many people say "I will close the second account when the first one will be restored". The only result that they will have, in this way, is to have also the second account banned.

Thank you for reading

Ermes

Level 4

@ErmesT

i can not write on the Facebook wall of google local guides. There's no option to write. I tried twitter, but i usually don't used to be on twitter, so i am not sure whether i could mention you or could draw your attention properly on tweet.

Can you help me to restore my suspended account? 

Connect Moderator

The procedure to contact the team is the one already shared, sending a message on Facebook or mention @localguides on Twitter.

You just need to mention you and your issue "Mention @localguides on Twitter or write on our Facebook wall letting us know you've been banned and we will follow up with you over private message"

Level 1

sir my account also got suspended i was at level 7 and i did not violate any conditions of local guide. my email id is [REDACTED]   @ErmesT 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Mushfiq1  and @parth2,

I redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

@parth2, please follow the instructions @ErmesT provided in his post above.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

Re: account suspended

Screenshot_2019-03-23-16-37-30-264_com.android.chrome.png

I'm so sad why my account suspended also. I'm already level 8 and i want to join with Google Connection Live this year. Anyone can give me solutions?  Please

Level 1

Re: Catch Carmen Sandiego with a new game on Google Earth

hello can u help me why my account suspended

Level 8

Re: Catch Carmen Sandiego with a new game on Google Earth

@dianaprabandari You might have gone against some rules of local guide.
Have a look to the rules and you will be able to figure out what may had happened.
https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules

Kundan Kumar