BudiPantoro26's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

a pink rose, very beautiful and charming

a pink rose, very beautiful and charminga pink rose, very beautiful and charming

Bandar Lampung City, Lampung, Indonesia
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: a pink rose, very beautiful and charming

Hi @BudiPantoro26,

It looks beautiful, thanks for sharing.

I prefer tulips, but unfortunately we have to wait few months for spring. That is my favorite season with the flowers and green nature.

PS: You might want to check out the Local Guides Garden post. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @BudiPantoro26,

Thanks for sharing this pink rose with us! Do you love to take photos of nature?

My favorite flower is the orchid. It's very beautiful for me.

I will share with you @Petra_M's favorite flower - the tulip. I took a picture of it in my garden at my house:

Caption: A photo of tulip (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of tulip (Local Guide @PoliMC)

@Petra_M which colour of tulip do you love?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thanks for the tag @PoliMC, I love your photo.

My favorite colors are yellow and red. I can't wait for the time when tulips will appear everywhere.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @Petra_M,

You are welcome! I am glad that the tulip is exactly yellow!

@BudiPantoro26 you can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board and 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography articles,  they  might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!