Not applicable

Zagreb park Maksimir

This content has been removed.
Maksimir, Maksimirski perivoj, Zagreb, Croatia
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Zagreb park Maksimir

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you very much for showing up the beautiful park Maksimir in Zagreb here on Connect. 

When I was there I liked the lake (Treće jezero) and the Vidikovac. And I also went to visit the Zagreb Zoo.

Do you have some photos from the Zoo as well?

I was really happy to coordinate the Street View team responsible to capture the park and the zoo back in 2011 and updating the Google Maps with the 360 virtual walks.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 10

Bls: Zagreb park Maksimir

Thanks @Anonymous

For showing the beatiful photo of  Zagreb Park Maksimir, its very nice to be there. Good Job

Warm Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for adding the link to your photos from Zagreb Zoo! They are amazing quality!

Have a great start of the new year and I'm looking forward to see your next posts on Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!