Shirley's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Your favourite soup noodles?

I have always heard about the vending machines in Japan @AngieYC! It seems super cool. One of these days, I have to go visit! And it looks like we may just miss each other as I'll be there towards the end of the month! Another time!

@brittym wow!!! That is very very warm, definitely feel free to send some of the heat this direction if you want! I suggest Momosan. I tried it when I was there in April and really enjoyed it. We missed out on the Peking Duck ramen though and that is only available two days a week and our server had told us it was completely random and no set days! But do let me know if you get a chance to try it!!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 6

رد: Your favourite soup noodles?

Hi @Shirley I hope to test this kind of food but I can't because I don't found this kind in jordan 

Google Moderator

Hello @Shirley,

Of course and I'm always up for food adventure! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Glad you apologized @Shirley 

I just got hungry suddenly. I am replying this @ 12 pm and Pho with beef balls and raw beef slices looks yummy. but we do not eat raw meat except Maasai folks. Well I gotta go for lunch ASAP. Here we do not have traditional noddles I guess I should give a try Chinese restaurants in my town. For the time being i gotta get some for at the store weekend meal.

Cheers!!

Level 9

Sorry @HeyJoe! It looks like I made you quite hungry from all the photos. Do share any photos of Chinese food that you get in your city too! Would love to see what it is like!! And of course, your review of it as well! 😄

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

@Shirley I had some but I don’t remember menus name (show you some soon let me check)!! 

Will do others in the future 🙂 thank you 

Level 6

1. very cool post about different kids of soups!  Thanks for sharing!  Would you be able to email me for call me.  I have a few questions about local guides.  My email is [REDACTED] or call [REDACTED]
Google Moderator

Hello @Farah_LosAngelesRE,

I redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead and please take a moment to review our community policy

Since you are new in the community, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Shirley

I introduce one of my favorites!

This is one of the popular soup noodles in our prefecture, Reimen(冷麺). This is using rice noodles and cold soup. The taste is a bit salty and feels beef and pork soup stocks. And most people eat it with kimchi.

Reimen has been served at a barbeque restaurant all over Japan.

Level 9

Hey @HiroyukiTakisawa!

Very interesting about cold noodles. Do you usually enjoy it in the summer instead of winter?

I've only heard of using soba with cold soup, but this seems like a great combination as well!! Thank you for sharing 😄