maulins64's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

You're The Winner

Keep the spirit for Croatia.  For me this night ball game no one loses al the winners.  Only the luck faktor alone sets it apart... 👋👋

8 comments
Level 9

France or Croatian

Can not wait anymore second,  a match that draws the football world of Croatian against the France.  

I'm a Criatian Champ.  You champion which one? 

Level 9

France or Croatian

Can not wait anymore second,  a match that draws the football world of Croatian against the France.  

I'm a Croatian Champ.  You champion which one? 

Level 9

A moment of stres Croatian

Match the ball again tense yes.  Let's Croatian get spirit.  You must win win.. 

Level 8

Re: A moment of stres Croatian

Hi @maulins64

Unfortunately Croatia lost.

Well, Congratulations France.

Cheers

Level 8

Re: France or Croatian

Hi @maulins64

France are the World Champs.

Croatia played well.

Cheers.

Level 8

Re: France or Croatian

Hi @maulins64

Why posting duplicate posts? 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and I am very happy to meet you and as this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy guiding - Badruddeen

Level 8

Re: You're The Winner

Hi @maulins64

World Cup is over. Now let's get familiar with Connect.

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and I am very happy to meet you and as this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy guiding - Badruddeen

Connect Moderator

Re: You're The Winner

Hi @maulins64

please note that I have merged your several posts about the same subject. Please follow the useful informations given by @Badruddeen about how to interact with the community