Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Yercaud 360 Photography

Yercaud 360 Photography

Yercaud Bus Stand

Yercaud, Tamil Nadu 636601, India

November 17, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

Dear All, Hope, by grace of God, you all are fine.. It's the time to enjoy a great, beautiful Hill station & take scenic 360 Photos.. Come join us... in Yercaud, The King of Sheveroyan Hills! A destination suited for many: Bangalore, Chennai, Salem, Erode.. etc.. We have planned full day (because, part of the day can be cloudy) 360 Spherical exploration of different, exciting destinations of Yercaud, with starting from Lady's Seat & surrounding. Important: Kindly bring warm clothes. as the weather can go down (in nights), up to 17 degrees. Note: 1. 360 Cameras will be provided by us, for LGs who need it. 2. Accommodation can be provided for LGs, who need it in Yercaud. 3. Yercaud commutation will be arranged by me. 4. A maximum target of 40 destinations (or minimum of 20 destinations) will be possible, if all co operate & if the weather is good. Hope to see you all, for a very successful, Meet Up. Thanks

RSVP here

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Yercaud, Tamil Nadu 636601, India
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Yercaud 360 Photography

Dear @JohnPeter

Could you please help me with your contacts to share this event, please?

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dear @Saravanakanth

Happy that our meet is approved, kindly share with all your / our contacts so that maximum number of LGs are informed & benefited.

Thanks

Level 9

Sure Sir

SARAVANAKANTH
??
Join with us in the Tamilnadu Local Guides WhatsApp group