Yentafo Noodles

8F8411F8-1228-4945-9DF6-F96E2ED8A591.jpeg

Carload _77

เทศบาลนครอุดรธานี อำเภอเมืองอุดรธานี อุดรธานี ประเทศไทย
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Yentafo Noodles

Hello @Carload_77,

Thank you for sharing this interesting dish with us! I love Asian food and I'm open to new tastes. 

Could you please tell us what is this meal exactly, its components, as it really looks very delicious to me. 

@Aruni, have you ever tried this meal before? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

สวัสดีค่ะ @Carload_77 

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Local Guides Connect!

ขอบคุณมากนะค่ะที่แชร์รูปภาพกับเรา ไปทานที่ไหนมาค่ะ ไปบ่อยไหม

รสชาติและการบริการเป็นไงบ้าง?

@BorrisS Thanks for tagging me. Yes, I have tried it before. It is very delicious 

ดิฉันหวังว่าคุณคงจะได้รีวิสถานที่นี้ใน Google Maps มันจะมีประโยชน์จริงๆสำหรับลูกค้าในอนาคตที่กำลังมองหาข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับสถานที่นี้ก่อนที่จะซื้อจากพวกเขาหรือเยี่ยมชมสถานที่ต่างๆ

เนื่องจากคุณเป็นสมาชิกใหม่ในกลุ่มของเราคุณสามารถ Introduce Yourself - February 2019 และอ่านรายละเอียด ตามนี้ 14 helpful tips for using Connect, What makes a good post? และ  What are Connect topics?
Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Carload_77 

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Thai language tag of your post as it's written in English. These types of labels are used so that posts in different languages can be found more easily by Local Guides who are speakers of these languages. You can learn more about language tags in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!