ThomasBiziouras's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Yellow path to the chapel

The first crocuses of the year create a colourful path to the Aghios Christophoros (St. Christopher) chapel at Mavranei village, 10km from Grevena city in GreeceSt. Christopher chapel, Mavranei, Grevena, Greece | © Thomas BiziourasSt. Christopher chapel, Mavranei, Grevena, Greece | © Thomas Biziouras

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Μαυραναίοι, Ελλάδα
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Yellow path to the chapel

Hello @ThomasBiziouras 

Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture about this place, can you elaborate a little bit more about this place so that community understand better about it.

I refer you to read the helpful tips related to the posts on connect, i hope it'll give you an overview that what topics you can add in your post.

14-helpful-tips-for-using-Connect

Have a good day, keep sharing your experience with us. We feel good to read posts of our fellow local guides. 🙂

Level 6

Hi @IshantHP_ig  thank you for your comment. I am afraid I don't have more info about this church... It is a relatively new church located close to Mavranei village in the Grevena region of Greece. I just shared a recent photo I took a few days ago, showing the first crocus flowers of this year, that surrounded this little church.

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Level 9

Hi @ThomasBiziouras 

No need to be afraid:)

community will help you at every stage, you can ask any query related to maps and connect we'll feel grateful to answer you. 

And thanks for the details 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Viite: Yellow path to the chapel

Beautiful shot once again @ThomasBiziouras! 🙂 

I really like the view from the ground focusing on the flowers, and having the building on the background. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Viite: Yellow path to the chapel

Thank you @DanniS 🙂