CilineR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Yantarasri Resort Review, Chiang Mai, Thailand

I just visited Chiang Rai last week. I stayed at Yantarasri Resort located in the heart of Nimman Road Lane 6.

Decorated in Lanna style, this resort is recommended for the foreigners who love the greenery and traditional style. 

In Nimman Road, plenty of restaurants are waiting for you to try. If you want to try the good quality of street food, One Nimman is the best place located in Nimman Lane 1. You can try coconut juice served freshly from the coconut, grilled meatball, papaya salad, international food, etc.

In the evening, there is a busker performing a nice folksong. Really cool place. 

Check out my video review for more picture here: https://youtu.be/p69oVsO1H0s

Guest room buildingGuest room building

At front of the resort at nightAt front of the resort at night

One Nimman, the trendy street food market and shops near the resort.One Nimman, the trendy street food market and shops near the resort.

Yantarasri Resort, Nimmana Haeminda Road Soi 6, Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Yantarasri Resort Review, Chiang Rai, Thailand

Hi @CilineR,

Thank you for sharing this great review! As I shared in another post, you could do all those reviews on Google Maps so other Local Guides while browsing this place there can see your opinion.

It would be great if you can give some more details and share what truly inspired you there? What are the must-go places around?

I want to share with everyone another photo that I have taken on the road from Chiang Mai to Pai.

Caption: A photo of a big tree, a swing attached to it and stunning mountain view on the background. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of a big tree, a swing attached to it and stunning mountain view on the background. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Do you like climbing mountains? What about you @Aruni?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

@TsekoV Wow, nice picture of a big tree. Where is it? Is it in restaurant?

Actually, I went to Chiang Mai just for celebration of my cousin's graduation there.

However, I love the Northern food very much so my inspiration to be there is to taste the Northern food.

Below is the picture of Northern food I had at Lanna Rice Barn recommended by my cousin. It was awesome!!

My favorite food is Northern Thai spicy sausage or we called "Sai Ua". Have you ever tried it?Northern dishes in Chiang Mai at Lanna Rice Barn.Northern dishes in Chiang Mai at Lanna Rice Barn.

สวัสดีค่ะ @CilineR

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Local Guides Connect!

ขอบคุณมากนะค่ะที่แชร์ประสบการณ์กับเรา อย่างที่เราได้กล่าวไว้ในหลายๆโพสว่า ถ้าคุณจะรีวิวให้รีวิวใน Google Map แต่ถ้าคุณจะโพสใน Connect เขียนเล่าประสบการณ์กับภาพหรือสถานที่ที่คุณอัฟโหลด และมีสถานที่ใกล้เคียงอะไรให้ทำบ้าง.

อาหารน่าทานมาก แล้วได้ลองไส้อั่วยังค่ะ ชอบกินไส้อั่วมากค่ะถ้าได้ไปจะแวะไปทาน

@TsekoV What is your favorite Thai food?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@Aruniอ้อค่ะ^^; งั้นเราไม่ควรรีวิวโรงแรมใน Connect ใช่ไหมคะ คราวหน้าจะได้ลงเฉพาะสถานที่เที่ยวกับอาหาร ใน Connect

ส่วนรีวิวโรงแรมได้ลงใน Google map เรียบร้อยแล้วค่ะ 

ขอบคุณสำหรับคำแนะนำนะคะ

ไส้อั่วได้ทานแล้วค่ะ ที่Lanna Rice Barnที่ได้commentไว้ข้างบนค่ะ ไปลองชิมดูให้ได้นะคะ อร่อยทุกอย่างเลยค่ะ

@CilineR ตัวอย่างสำหรับโพสหน้านะค่ะ รูปที่สองและที่สี่สวย คุณก็บอกเล่าประประสบการณ์คุณได้ไปเที่ยวที่เชียงรายมาเมื่อเดือนนั้นเดือนนี้และในเชียงรายใกล้ที่คุณพักมีหลายที่ให้เที่ยวเช่น โน่นนี่นั่น และอาหารที่เชียงรายที่ขึ้นชื่อมีไรบ้าง ถ้ามีรูปก็อัฟโหลดแล้วก็บรรยายและแชร์รสชาติและอะไรที่คุณชอบ

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@Aruni 

ขอบคุณสำหรับตัวอย่างค่ะ คราวนี้เคลียร์เลย รอดูการปรับปรุงในโพสหน้านะคะ ถ้าผิดเตือนได้เลยค่ะ

ขอคอมเมนท์บ้างนะคะ คุณใช้คำว่า นะค่ะ ตลอดทุกครั้งเลย ซึ่งในโซเชียลมีการพูดถึงการใช้คำว่า นะคะ นะค่ะ คะ ค่ะ อย่างผิดๆมากมายเลย และมีการรณรงค์ให้ใช้อย่างถูกต้อง  คุณ @Aruni อยู่ต่างประเทศอาจจะไม่ทราบ ลองเสริชใน Google ว่า "นะคะ นะค่ะ" ดูนะคะ จะเห็นว่ามีตัวอย่างการใช้ขึ้นมาเต็มเลย^^

เลยอยากให้คุณ @Aruni ระวังนิดนึงค่ะ เพราะคนไทยที่เล่น Connect อยู่คงมีไม่น้อยเลย ^^;

ขอบพระคุณมากคะ@CilineR น่าสนใจมากและเป็นความรู้ใหม่ด้วย นี่ก็ไม่ได้อยู่ที่เมืองไทยนานแล้วอะไรที่สามารถแนะนำซึ่งกันและกันกรุณาด้วยนะคะ 

Level 3

@Aruni ยินดีค่ะ ตอนแรกยังไม่สนิทเลยไม่กล้าคอมเมนท์ ทางฝ่ายนี้มากกว่าค่ะที่ต้องขอคำแนะนำ ดีใจที่มีคอมเมนท์เตเตอร์เป็นคนไทย เลยทำให้สื่อสารเข้าใจง่ายขึ้น พอเริ่มโพสเป็นก็เริ่มสนุกแล้วค่ะ

ยินดีเหมือนค่ะ @CilineR คุณสามารถเข้าไปคอมเม้นหรือแชร์ประสบการณ์ของคุณใน Connect ได้นะค่ะ 

Connect เป็นที่ที่สำหรับทำความรู้จักกับ Local Guides ท่านอื่นๆ แชร์ประสบการณ์, Travel, Photography, Food & Drinks นำเสนอข้อมูล,พบปะสังสรรค์เพื่อแลกเปลี่ยนประสบการณ์ซึ่งกันและกัน และอย่างอื่นอีกมากมาย! เข้าไปดูรายละเอียดว่าท่านอื่นเค้าโพสแบบไหน และเค้าคอมเม้นอะไรกันบ้าง แล้วคุณจะสนุกกับมัน