Level 2

Wuling Farm In Taichung, Taiwan on Feb 17, 2019

DSC07761M.JPGDSC07736-1M.jpgS__44343431.jpgDSC07534M.JPGDSC07812M.jpg

Wuling Farm, 和平區台中市台灣
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Wuling Farm In Taichung, Taiwan on Feb 17, 2019

Hello @kayiyeh 

Cherry blossoms in Taiwan are also large scale🌸😃.

It is a bit far from Taichung station when I see the map, is the traffic convenient? Are there many people going by motorcycle?

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Former Google Contributor

Hi @kayiyeh,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Those are some wonderful photos that you captured! Is the park visited by many tourists?

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community? and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

咱們用中文交流還是用英文方便?:)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

It depends how do you define "convenient."  Although the farm locates in Taichung City, it actually takes at least three hours of mountain road traffic from the downtown Taichung City. The road pavement is good but meander, you can't expect go through it with high speed. 
Most importantly, there is special traffic control applied to the Cherry Blossom season. Please refer to http://www2.wuling-farm.com.tw/sakura/ for detail. Unfortunately, I can't find English version of the announcement. For short, you must have permit or take bus to enter the Farm during 2/7~2/27.
I think if you have a motorcycle with 250cc or larger engine, that should be OK to ride it to Wuling Farm, because I have seen many cyclist go there. However, if your motorcycle is the lightweight type, please think again because there are many steep slopes.
B/R
Level 2

謝謝你的資訊,咱們用繁體中文吧。

kayiyeh

Hi @kayiyeh and welcome to Connect! 🙂

Since you are new here, you might not know, but you can tag Connect members when you are communicating with them by writing @ before their name. This way they will receive a notification and will see your comment.

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos! I love looking at sakuras, they are so beautiful and make me feel refreshed. I can share with you some of my photos of sakuras. They are taken in my university campus in Shanghai two years ago.Caption: A photo of a few sakura trees in Shanghai, China (Local Guide: RadieN)Caption: A photo of a few sakura trees in Shanghai, China (Local Guide: RadieN)Caption: A photo of a few sakura trees in Shanghai, China (Local Guide: RadieN)Caption: A photo of a few sakura trees in Shanghai, China (Local Guide: RadieN)Caption: A photo of a few sakura trees in Shanghai, China (Local Guide: RadieN)Caption: A photo of a few sakura trees in Shanghai, China (Local Guide: RadieN)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Looks beautiful, thank you for sharing with us @kayiyeh 

Hi @kayiyeh,

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Chinese (Traditional) language tag of your post as it's written in English. These tags should match with the language in which the post is written. You are welcome to write in Chinese or in any other language you prefer as it's explained in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!