NGUDAPE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Wrong route shown by map

@TraciC Map shows this route as a shortest route to my present home location. As there are very few vehicles map shows it's best route and advises to take this. But the road is very small,crowded by hawkers and pedestrians and very narrow for 02 cars. That's the reason no local take that road and it is free always. Leads to suffering of the ones who rely on maps. How do I report narrow and unmotorarable roadScreenshot_20171106-212451.png

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Wrong route shown by map

Hello @NGUDAPE, thank you so much for reaching out to us! 

Please follow the steps here: Report wrong directions. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

View solution in original post

Level 8

Google doesn't care and has made that clear by shutting down mapmaker. If you really want to have fun with maps and improve everyone's lives (not just a corporation that hates you), come join openstreetmaps.org

Solution

Hello @NGUDAPE, thank you so much for reaching out to us! 

Please follow the steps here: Report wrong directions. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Level 9

@Atsukot not getting report wrong direction option. Can you please send snapshots on my e-mail please. 

Hi @NGUDAPE - You mean you can't report the wrong direction? 

1. Open Google Maps.
  2. Click Directions 
  3. Enter the starting point and destination for the route for which your directions were wrong.
  4. In the bottom right of the map, click "Send feedback" (see the photo below).

Note: If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you can't report wrong directions.

Wrong direction.png

Level 10

HI @NGUDAPE from the main navigation page, on desktop maps, choose "send feedback":

Then report the single wrong step:

Then select the relevant issue and add feedback if you can.