deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

😟😩 Worst Birthday ever seen by me πŸ˜–πŸ˜”

It was my birthday today and only the cutest wife of our connect moderator @ErmesT wish me.

I hate this day. 

Hey Antonella Grana I don't know whether you're on connect or not but thank you so much.

Good Night πŸ˜‡πŸ€”πŸ™‚πŸ€’πŸ™„πŸ€

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
20 comments
Level 8

Re: 😟😩 Worst Birthday ever seen by me πŸ˜–πŸ˜”

Happy birthday @deepakjhic Wish you long live and a happy life :). Sorry for wishing you late. 

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 9

I normally don't go out of my way to wish someone happy birthday, but happy belated birthday @deepakjhic!

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Connect Moderator

Happy birthday dear @deepakjhic

πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

The day hadn't last till now...

Happy ☺ B'day @deepakjhic 

It wasn't known to me..That this is the Day" when this world feel the presence of Hero of connect world 🌎

@deepakjhic ....

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Haha @deepakjhic

I'm going out of my office in this very moment, and I was just ready to write to you in FB. 

At least @AntonellaGr

Was at home, but of course I want to wish you a wonderful, wonderful, worldwide wonderful 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Auronzo agosto 2008_112.jpg

Auronzo agosto 2008_106.jpg

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

Hey @deepakjhic, it's still 16 Jan in the USA. So let me take the opportunity to wish you a happy birthday! Many many and many more happy returns of the day!

Sorry dear, people who didn't wish you was because either they didn't know about your birthday (I fall in this group as well) or they were busy to log in and wish. Don't get disheartened for this, my friend. It doesn't matter who wished you or who didn't, but it matters a lot how you made yourself feel about it. So tell us, what did you do to treat yourself? Did you buy you a present for the big day? I usually try to buy something for me on my birthday, a gift from me to me. And on special days, if I don't have a company, I go out for dinner, alone. It feels strangely good. The idea is, the more you enjoy your own company, the less you get bothered about who didn't wish you on special days. Trust me, it's an amazing feeling. Try it out. 

Level 9

@Jagadeesh_Reddy wrote:

Happy birthday @deepakjhic Wish you long live and a happy life :). Sorry for wishing you late. 

Hey @Jagadeesh_Reddy,

Thank you sir  much for your wishes and kind words. Need not to be sorry.

Level 9

@Somsenater wrote:

I normally don't go out of my way to wish someone happy birthday, but happy belated birthday @deepakjhic!

Owh @Somsenater,

Thank you for wishing me.