cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: ♿Worldwide Accessibility Walk [WAW]

Level 3

@EmekaUlor will love to be part of this fantastic movement. Contributing my quota to this community.

Connect Moderator

@Ayobami I hope you will join the meetup  too. Nice to hear about your interest.

I am nominating you to the challenge of hosting an accessibility meetup showing us how inclusive your city is 

@cbos-NYC @AriMar @AdrianLunsong @MiaMaria @crisdavid25 @davidhyno  @Phunky @Seedra @JuanCh

Google Moderator

Hi @EmekaUlor,

That's such an encouraging post! The positive efforts of the Local Guides community WAW-s me everyday! (WAW is my new favourite abbreviation :))

To be honest, ever since I got to know about your campaign, I've been doing my best to leave reviews of the accessibility features of the places I visit.

By the way, congratulations on the Local Guides Alliance for Accessibility Project! Please keep us updated on how it goes. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@DeniGu I am most grateful for your comments and support. I have noticed them too, that's one of the things that motivate me 😊

Surely, Will share the Alliance for Accessibility project as we proceed.

Thanks a million!

Connect Moderator

Our #WAW meetup begins in a week time and we appreciate all those who have submitted a meetup so far. Six continents represented but we need everyone onboard across all cities.

I am nominating the following LGs to a challenge of hosting a WAW meetup @SP31 @HiroyukiTakisawa @ShadySalama @OSAMA @WaweruM @vvbellur @JosephDewey @AlejandraMaria @Julien44 @LudwigGermany 

Level 10

@YasumiKikuchi, I totally agree with you. Your comment is hilarious though. 😃😆😃😆😃😆 Well done @EmekaUlor!

Level 6

Great stuff, keep it up champ. 

You inspire us. 💪🏾

Level 10

Level 7

Fantastic! So much information is missing for Abuja so I'm on board to help out!

Live free and do good!