TheRoadographer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World's Highest Post office & Polling station - Incredible India

Thanks @sonnyNg was in mountains last week but not able to view altitude on Gmaps 😞

Ajay Jagga aka Roadographer (India)
Former Google Contributor

Hi @TheRoadographer, just to check, have you tried the steps provided in the following post?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Yep @sonnyNg tried but in vain 😪

That is quite inconvenient, @TheRoadographer.

Please stay tuned, as Google Maps would continue to evolve in order to provide adequate help for the users.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

World's Highest Post office & Polling station - Incredible India

This Road in real is as narrow as it appears in this Roadograph 😎 Enroute - Hikkim - Komic - Sept'16 #Roadographer #IncredibleIndiFB_IMG_1560620214220.jpg

Level 8

hi @TheRoadographer thanks for sharing your experience with beautiful views.

Virendra Kr. Nautiyal
Yoga Devotee
#Team India
Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Uttarakhand Local Guides

Hi @TheRoadographer,

Thanks for sharing!

Hoever, as I see you've posted the same photo and title in a previous post, I have merged this post to it.

I hope to see more new photos from you travels in India in the future.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!