IMG_20150921_155604.jpg

IMG_20150921_155356.jpg

IMG_20150921_155520.jpg

San Gimignano, 西恩納意大利
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: World champion ice cream shop

Ciao @Bonjourtaiwan

I have never tried those kinds of taste for ice cream and they look quite interesting. Which of the one that you mentioned was your favorite?

San Gimignano is a gem of Tuscany. Did you visit any other places during your trip?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Ciao @Sorbe

You know, It’s rare to come here, I have tasted the above three flavors of ice cream.

Except San Gimignano,I also go to Siena and Monteriggioni of Tuscany.

Hey @Bonjourtaiwan

You visited without any doubt the top three places around in Tuscany. Did you have the chance to visit Florence?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi again @Sorbe

Si senior !!

Firenze is my favorite among all Italian cities.

I love  it ♡so so so so so …much.

你好 @Bonjourtaiwan

我也想提問一下,這家店是全世界唯一的嗎?在其他城市或國家也能找到這個霜淇淋嗎?

@Sorbe It seems that Italy has the world's best ice creams, what else is the best in Italy. I might try to guess the answer - pizza? But I have no idea which is the place. : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @TsekoV

Thank you for your tag. I will surprise you but I had the best pizza of my life abroad. This is because many people with knowledge migrate and export their fine art on preparing it. 

If you ask me something that can't be replicate with the same results as Italy I would probably say home made pasta. This is something that honestly I quite miss. 

Hi @Sorbe,

This is something really worth a try!

I really hope one day to make it to Italy and try out some homemade pasta!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Dear @TsekoV

This ice cream shop has won awards in 2006-2009, etc. But I am not sure there are branches in other cities.

The taste is completely different from Haagen-Dazs.