AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

I love it @SalmaanN!

What I most like is "Let´s do this together" :)))

Good idea to add the hashtags we are going to use in social media:  #LocalGuides,  #WWphotowalk  and  #Showcaseyourcity.

Congrats

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi @BishowvijayaP, @AlejandraMaria, @OSAMA..

I am also very excited for this great Meetup. Check out my poster for this amazing Meetup.. :))How is it??How is it??

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

You are welcome @VBenedict

We have time From now until 10th February to make our submits. The Connect team sometimes needs 2 weeks for approval,

Regards, ALejandra.

@VBenedict wrote:

Thank you for your personal invitation @AlejandraMaria 

You have inspired us All 😄

I will submit my application for the 25th of February.  I need to decide what area to crawl and get my invitational copy ready.

Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

@OSAMA

Are you saying @TraciC will join me.  I would be so proud 🎉

@TraciC would you like to do Museum Row on the upper East Side? Of course I am always open to suggestions...

Level 8

Bls: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Arrgggh i just read this. I hope i can do it 

Level 10

Bls: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi @badaib There is a lot of time to think about this and join in. February 24th or 25th, come on you can do this ;).

Level 9

Hi,

While it is good that it is on a weekend, there does not seem to enough LG's in my area as far as I

know.  If locals are interested, please get in touch about this.  I am willing.

Thanks,

Paul:)

Level 9

Many many many Thanks @TraciC for Featuring this post on the Connect Home page 📣📣📣📣👌👍👍👍👍😀😀😀

Screenshot_20171114-165108.jpg

Level 9

@VBenedict :-)))))

You Both from NYC and you both like the idea and you both want to Join :-))))

So it will be great to join each other 😀😁😀😁📣📣😁😁

Stay Tuned am sure @TraciC will surprise you :-))))))

Level 9

Of course you can bro @badaib am still laughing when I remember your last MEETUP Video brooo 🎁🎉🎉😁😁😂😁

Join is brooooooo

Level 10

@MalarikMD wrote:

Hi,

While it is good that it is on a weekend, there does not seem to enough LG's in my area as far as I

know.  If locals are interested, please get in touch about this.  I am willing.

Thanks,

Paul:)

Hi @Malarik You can do it yourself :). At the end of the day the aim has been accomplished. Were I am currently I am the only one,I would create the Meetup and share it across my social space. If no one joins me, I can invite my friends and also use the opportunity to Introduce to them the Local Guides Program. If my friends aren't available, I would still have no option than to still fufil the Meetup, which is  hosting it myself. Of course there is much fun in meeting people and sharing experiences, but when we are not in that favourable situation, we would just have to continue till when it is favourable. As you can see this is a very simple and unstressful Meetup. We want  you to Showcase the beauty of your city to us, the world & beyond :). What country are you from ? We can help spread the world or perhaps know some Local Guides from that region.