OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

Thank you my dear @OSAMA

I'm submitting my Meetup tomorrow. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

Wonderful @OSAMA brother

Finally its here. Let's make it great success. 

Level 10

I am also looking forward to submit my Meetup application by tomorrow @OSAMA

Level 10

@OSAMA and all friends. Congrats for this wonderful porgram. We will be together in this. Local Guides friendship forever.

Level 10

Dear @OSAMA

Thanks for this great initiative to unit the friends around the world.

I love to join, plz update me further steps to join and be part of this global community Geo walk.

Thanks and best wishes,

John Peter

Connect Moderator

Super great 👌👍👌👏 legend as always @OSAMA

Thanks for putting this together

Friendship forever...

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Level 10

@OSAMA wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I like this video!!! Amazing work!!!!!! 

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA,

You are amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggg!

Congratulations for the thread and also for the video. I love it!

See you around

Jul

Level 9

thank you bro @NandKK yeah lets spread the word 🙂