OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

congrats @NareshDarji ðŸ™‚

let me add it to the first page 

Level 9

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

i am happy you like the video @KlaudiaB ðŸ™‚

thank u so much 

Level 9

lets spread the word @DavidTito ðŸ™‚

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Level 8

@OSAMAIt is an interesting undertaking. Unfortunately, I can not join you on this trip, but I will follow the Internet for the stories of other local guides. Good luck! 🙂

Level 8

@OSAMA Will do and the friendship forever Tally meet-up is Growing nicely. 

Level 8

@OSAMA The list is looking strong do we have anything pending at this time?

Level 10

Namskar.. @OSAMA

Thank you so much Brother..

for your Great initiative and Video..

Wishing great successful

Meet-ups..

Definitely I want to be part of this World Wide Geo walk Season 2..

After that I also will be part of your video..

Isn't it .. 😋😄

Super Exciting

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

Hope to see you soon @OSAMA

will miss you at SFO.