OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

Dear @OSAMA,

how are you my friend from Jordan?

and how are you my friend @BishowvijayaP from an even farther Nepal?

Level 10

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

Hello @OSAMA brother

@SalmaanN @JohnPeter @NareshDarji

I have submitted my meetup application and awaiting for approval.

Untitled.jpg

Level 9

Hello and welcome @KlaudiaB , I am very good thank you 🙂

What about you long time no see 🙂

Level 9

Excellent work @NandKK ðŸ™‚

Now we are waiting the approval , 

I think it's need not more than 2 weeks in maximum , 

Let me ask 

@GeorgesHR @MashaPS ðŸ™‚

Level 9

Thank you bro @SalmaanN , 

It's our all work not just me 🙂

Many thanks for all 🙂

Level 9

Bros @PaDeSSo

@BudiFXW come and join us , u are valuable hidden gems in this program 🙂

Level 10

Thank You @OSAMA.

It is an honor for me to joint this programme.

I will prepare everything and catch up the information since this is the eight page.

Thank you

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Hello @KlaudiaB, I am absolutely fine here. Its a long communication gap between us. How are you? How the days are passing on? Have a great time there. 🙂 Once again we are united together for exploring friendship gems. Thanks to @OSAMA for creating this opportunity.

Level 10

Level 10

Dear @OSAMA,

Chennai World Wide Geo Walk Season II is approved.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/a3e4f4f14fc641f49b40546206fae9bc

Date: October 14, 2018

Timing: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM IST

Once again thank you and wishing you all success. Waiting to get further details and guidance for this meetup.

With regards,

John Peter