OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

@OSAMA Love you all my friends! Great post with exclusive editing my bro. 

Happy Guiding !!!

Friendship Forever!!!

Level 10

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

What a astonishing collage. 😉

We definitely love to work on your idea @OSAMA. Wish you all the best.

Best wishes to all of us too as we are the part of it. Let's make it successful together.

Let's dig out the hidden friendship gems.

Level 9

@AnuradhaP you and @Badruddeen make great videos together 🙂

next time we will be all together :))))

Level 9

welcome welcome @LoveKaushik3 🙂

what are you waiting host a meetup in your city 🙂

Level 9

u look great bro @ShafiulB 🙂

Happy Guiding 

friendship forever 🙂

Level 9

exactly @JohnPeter 🙂

waiting the approval then we will list all approved meetups at the first comments 🙂 

Level 9

All respect Legend @Osaka78forTRUMP , ur short video make me so happy 🙂

Level 9

well said bro @BishowvijayaP

"Let's make it successful together"

Level 9

@TorM Mitte Oktober bin ich in SF für das Connect Live event. 

An den Wochenenden sieht es bei mir immer sehr schlecht aus zwecks Fernbeziehung:(

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 8

Thank you so much for this wonderful video, @OSAMA bro. This video is inspiring. So happy to see Local Guides from different parts of the world inviting to join the Worldwide meetup. I appreciate your great efforts. Best wishes, bro. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides